LNA Job Description for Lakes Region Home Health Care
Lakes Region Home Health Care is an equal opportunity employer. We hire qualified personnel based upon the individual merits, qualifications and abilities of applicants. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other classification protected by law.
If you have ever been listed on an exclusions list by the BEAS or any other State or Federal Agency which prohibits or limits you from working in a home healthcare environment, you may be disqualified as a candidate for employment.
Lakes Region Home Health Care is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy work environment free from the influence of alcohol and drugs and requires pre-employment drug screening on all new hires prior to their offer of employment being finalized.
The LNA is Responsible for monitoring and caring of clients. The Licensed Nursing Assistant is responsible for reporting to the Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse in performing various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of the client, by providing quality, and compassionate care. The LNA will carry out care plan goals and assignments as directed by the Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse.
LNA Job Requirements:
- Pass a drug screening
- Pass criminal record background check
- Physical in the last year
- 2 step TB screening
- High School graduate or equivalency degree
- Completion of a Board approved Nursing Assistant program
- Current NH LNA license required
- BLS certification
- Attend quarterly QA training
- Two years Previous experience is preferred
- Lift/push/pull 50 pounds
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Meal Preparation and Clean up
- Transportation to appointments/shopping
- Maintain full coverage on vehicle
- Maintain clean driving record
- Demonstrate ability to take vs including manual BP
- Daily log keeping and notes
- Ability to speak and write in English